Pinterest has over 200+ million of global users per month and they are growing fast. That is a 40% increase from 2016. 50%+ come from outside the US and 70% of its users are women, 30% are men.
Here are some other interesting stats:
- 60% of Pinterest users have children 5 and under
- 1 out of 2 Millenials use Pinterest every month
- There has been a 50%+ increase of men using Pinterest
- 66% of women are between the ages of 25-54
- 40% of Pinterest users have a household income of $100k+
- People on Pinterest are ready to act (buy)
- 72% of Pinners find new brands and services on Pinterest
- 88% of Pinners find new ideas on Pinterest
Pinterest for your Blog?
Pinterest can drive traffic to your blog. When you have a source of traffic to your site then selling your own products or services, affiliate marketing and more sign ups to your email list becomes so much easier. I started this blog to achieve all these good things! My plan is to get to a point where I can quit working for others and work for myself – from home, with a healthy income. I will be documenting my journey so you can learn from my successes and failures along the way.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me – just click the button below.